Intuitive He(Art) Journaling is a women’s group focusing on nurturing our whole selves – body, mind, & spirit – through a process of visual journaling, introspection & one-on-one coaching. Together, we will draw on the healing power of creative self-expression, creating a space of loving compassion for ourselves within a supportive community of women.
In addition to rediscovering the magic of creative play, these process-oriented classes offer new tools and skills for deepening your relationship with yourself, rediscovering your dreams, and improving your relationships with others. Along the way, you’ll be guided through powerful visual journaling and self-discovery techniques, enabling you to quiet the inner critic, access your deepest wisdom, develop your inner vision, and heal your heart.
What To Bring:
- A visual journal. If you don’t already own one, the following are all good options: Moleskine watercolor notebook, Dylusions Creative Journal, or Strathmore Mixed Media journal. (Page size is a personal preference, but if you’re just starting out, we recommend a minimum size of 8x10”).
- A black fine-tipped marker (Sharpie offers a good, inexpensive option.)
- Optional: A white fine-tipped pen (Sharpie paint pen or Uniball Signo gel pen are both good options.)
- Optional: separate journal for writing observations and insights
- All other supplies will be provided. (You are welcome to bring any of your favorite mediums or personal supplies that you’d like to use.)
Nicole Garnet is a self-taught mixed media artist and Certified Martha Beck Life Coach.
A few years ago, her world was cracked open, and she returned to her childhood love of art making as a way to process her experience. Through her own healing journey, she discovered her passion for helping other women access the power of their intuitions and heal their hearts, through a combination of visual journaling and coaching techniques. You can find her online at www.goldenhourcoaching.com.